Karistem helps a leading engineering company roll out
a new e-recruiting and internal mobility portal in 50 countries
As part of a 3-year transformation programme, the HR function decided to replace all the job portals operated by the Group entities by one single e-recruiting and internal mobility portal common to all entities.
The management’s ambition behind this project was to globalise the market for talent and strengthen the sense of belonging to the Group.
Karistem was asked to assist the HR team in this project.
Converting the management’s ambition into reality introduced three main challenges:
- Harmonising and streamlining the external recruitment and internal mobility processes worldwide
- Breaking down silos in the organisation for more transparency on job opportunities
- Encouraging employees to be more proactive about their career
Karistem worked hand-in-hand with the Client’s team in order to achieve these objectives.
Why Karistem ?
Four key factors explaining why Karistem was chosen:
- A deep knowledge of Talent Management processes
- A proven expertise in international HR projects
- A robust approach to leveraging internal resources
- Professional communication materials (in partnership with an agency)