Karistem helps a leading engineering company create
a global pool of high potential employees
As part of a 3-year transformation programme, the HR function decided to implement common processes and tools for performance appraisals and people reviews company-wide.
The management’s ambition behind this project was to build a robust and global talent pipeline to support business demand for skills and resources.
Karistem was selected to support the Company in the design and global roll out of these new processes.
Converting the management’s ambition into reality introduced three main challenges:
- Harmonising and streamlining the performance appraisal and people review processes worldwide
- Overcoming organisational barriers to sharing information about talents
- Minimising cultural bias in order to preserve the fairness of the processes
Karistem worked hand-in-hand with the Client’s team in order to achieve these objectives.
Why Karistem ?
Four key factors explaining why Karistem was chosen:
- A deep knowledge of Talent Management processes
- A proven expertise in international HR projects
- A robust approach to leveraging internal resources
- Professional communication materials (in partnership with an agency)