Karistem supports a leading player in the energy industry in designing
and rolling out global Talent Management processes
The company was facing a shift in its sales markets, from North to South and West to East.
The management recognised that building and maintaining a competitive advantage in the new markets would depend on the company’s ability to manage talents globally and bring them closer to the Business.
To achieve this goal, aligning key HR policies and processes at global level was a priority.
A 3-year HR transformation programme was defined jointly by HR and business managers, and launched with the following initial objectives:
- Define a common language for job descriptions worldwide
- Identify talents at all levels of the organisation, and develop them proactively
- Create a global, transparent internal job market
- Promote mobility as a development tool.
The company turned to Karistem to assist with this wide-scale transformation process.
Why Karistem ?
Three key factors explaining why Karistem was chosen:
- Proven expertise in international HR projects
- Robust approach in leveraging internal resources
- Professional communication materials (in partnership with an agency)