Karistem helps a global player in the Oil & Gas industry
design the next generation of Talent Management services
The technical obsolescence of some major Talent Management information systems prompted the HR Community to set a new course for the Group’s Talent Management activities.
Two areas for progress were identified:
- Consistency: harmonise HR processes and tools across the Businesses.
- Efficiency: increase the value delivered by the HR function to its clients.
A preliminary study was conducted at Group level to identify the main components of future HR Framework (processes, repositories, data) and define the expected level of sharing for each component of this framework.
For the following phase of the project, the Company decided to turn to Karistem.
The purpose of the mission was twofold:
- Design in detail future Talent Management processes, based on the key principles defined in the preliminary study
- Assess potential impacts on current HR organisation and resources.
A project manager was assigned to the project by the Company. Business HR representatives and experts were also designated to ensure consistency with business needs and specifics.
Why Karistem ?
Three key factors explaining why Karistem was chosen:
- Experience in large-scale HR projects within an international context
- Expertise in HR processes and information systems
- Expertise in Business Process Modeling